I am a multidisciplinary and detail oriented creative who specialises in digital and editorial graphic design, project management, content creation and illustration.
36 DAYS OF ILLUSTRATION
Illustrator & Creator
— An Instagram challenge inspired by the account @36daysoftype. I decided to create my own version using illustration.
MELLOW DRAMA MAGAZINE
Founder & Editor
— A Digital Publishing platform exploring the intersections of social structures and current affairs.
CHATTING SCHITT PODCAST
— a podcast exploring the relationship between millennials and current affairs.
Design meets content creation meets collaboration meets illustration.
THE ANATOMY OF LIFE
— Tarot Card Deck
"Tarot cards are one of many forms of divination. They are commonly used to measure potential outcomes and evaluate influences surrounding a person, an event, or both."
— Funke is an electro band whose image is a tribute to the font Iwan Stencil designed by Jan Tschichold.
SEE ALL WORK
Designer & Project Manager
– An original publication exploring intersectional feminism from different perspectives.
THE BIRTHDAY PARTY ZINE
– an editorial design project commissioned by the Royal Academy (RA) showcasing The Student Birthday Party held at the RA to celebrate the 250th RA anniversary.
KUBRICK: CINEMATIC SAVANT OR MASSIVE MISOGYNIST?
– For my BA thesis design I transformed my 10,000 word thesis using a designed novel-format.
THE MACHINE STOPS
– The Machine Stops is a short story by author E.M Foster.
SINGLE & SAUCY COOK BOOK
Designer, Photographer & Author
– Gormet budget bites for singles in small space. My first ever publication design was a cook book consisting of affordable meals for one.
SEE ALL WORK